Written by on January 30, 2009 in Commercial Software - 6 Comments

Website Scripts have recently released the Pro edition of their PHP Knowledge Base Manager. Knowledgebase Manager Pro is an web-based system developed to support and enhance the organizational processes of knowledge creation, storage, retrieval, transfer, and application.
knowledge-manager
It is featured with user and group management support, allows unlimited publications for your knowledgebase content, supports multiple ways of visitor feedback gathering, provides high safety of your data with built-in automatic database backup system, article versions history, and allows recovering of deleted articles. We made use of modern Ajax technology and followed Web 2.0 design and usability trends to make Knowledgebase Manager Pro knowledge base management software fast and convenient.
You can check the feature tour for more about the product features, and try out their online demo here

6 Comments on "Brand new knowledge base management software released – KnowledgeBase Manager Pro"

1. necrofess January 30, 2009 at 2:52 pm · Reply

Great softwaer. Really liked it.

2. Edward January 30, 2009 at 2:53 pm · Reply

Great! Thank you, guys. I was searching for knowledge management software recently. Have just tried Knowledgebase Manager from Website Scripts and I like it!

3. Greg Miller January 30, 2009 at 11:00 pm · Reply

Great to see that it is published here. Whant to share my opinion on this product as we alredy use it in our company as knowledge management software for about 2 months. We have been in beta testing. It’s just amazing product of it’s class , extremly useful, best interface I’ve ever seen in web applications. We have increased productivity with this knowledge management software as now we accumulate knowledge, contribute, discuss and sort all our brainstorm informatino in one place. Also we use this software as FAQ knowledge base for our customers, as it allows to publish separate category with subcategories to our website. Great knowledge management solution! So my advice – MUST HAVE PRODUCT!

4. Good guy February 1, 2009 at 2:05 pm · Reply

Just bought it! I have reviewed lots of knowledge base management software. This is one is definitely the best. All sufficient knowledge base management features are on place. Extremely user friendly and nice interface. My advises!

5. Jim June 22, 2009 at 7:56 pm · Reply

I have done a lot of research on knowledge base software and I think http://www.omnistarkbase.com Omnistar Knowledge Manager is by far the best because of the easy to use interface, and it is 100% open source and also has some great built-in features.

6. Igor Kindritskiy July 30, 2009 at 2:02 pm · Reply

Same here… done a lot of research. I like KnowledgeBase Manager Pro from Web Site Scripts more. IMHO It seems to me that it is more full featured knowledge base application than OmnistarKbase. I have experienced a lack of common features and knowledge base sharing features using OmnistarKbase. And it looks like their demo a bit buggy.